It takes guts to fully envision a brand throughout your corporate culture. The company must embrace all the dynamics impacting staff, services, products and customers to become truly “self-aware”. The company must care about the means to justify the ends. It must listen, learn and make informed business decisions to grow in a unified direction. Here are a few samples off the White Gazelle top shelf… proof positive the wisdom found by living and sharing the brand can establish a foundation for success.
Celebrate client facing through media and technology.
Balani Custom Clothiers
Using logic trees to map the sales process, White Gazelle established a site structure based on proven practices straight from Balani’s showroom floor. New treatments for the site, newsletter and content soon followed with the integration of social, rich media and SEO.
HOW IT’S DONE
- Through “TripleSpoke branding boot camp”, White Gazelle developed a vision framework with image profiles, experience attributes and mission statements.
- We expanded logic trees into site maps, wireframes and user/technical requirements for the final design.
- Prepared shot list for photo shoot and a content matrix for all messaging used in future marketing.
Inspire communication by regulating collaboration.
The Merchandise Center
TMC was looking to update marketing targeting buyers about upcoming shows. Instead, in-depth interviews revealed confusion with internal communication with the exhibitors. Leveraging research and surveys White Gazelle teamed with TripleSpoke once again to build a private community that could channel operational issues, relocation updates and clarify event planning/future messaging for buyers.
HOW IT’S DONE
- We conducted creative audits and interviews to reorganize current communication practices and marketing assets.
- Provided training with ongoing emails to test and refine standards for all future communication.
- Expanded new standards into a centralized “blog” repository to consolidate operational and event communications between management and exhibitors.
Connect with your corporate culture.
Bankers Life and Casualty
It became clear after surveying end-users of the sales portal (BSPN), a simple reporting application had expanded into a real-time interface for training, news, HR resources and marketing tools for client-facing employees. Manual processes and content ownership had to be automated to support agents out in the field.
HOW IT’S DONE
- We set up Sharepoint forums to manage collaboration between departments on content publishing and ownership.
- Revamped BSPN vision and themes to bridge differences between the field and the home office.
- Restructured taxonomy, CMS, site organization and treatments to be agent-centric and banker-friendly.